IGNORED

Why?

You could say the same for Ashley Cole and Wayne Bridge they will only have 1-2 games before the World Cup, you need your best players if we dont take Owen who have we got? Campbell if he goes wont play he will be their to add experience to the camp, im sure hose 4 defenders above are ahead of him in the pecking order.

Agree about Campbell but with Owen there is a greater chance of him scoring even when not fully fit than the likes of Crouch or Bent, maybe not Rooney but Owens record at international level is excellent so he has to go.

Even if its to play him for 30 mins a game as theres always a good chance he'll score. (repeated miself there a bit!)

Guest Reg Reagan

Campbell, Carragher, Crouch and Owen? they are having a laugh!

Have Terry, R.Ferdinand, Stubbs,Beattie and King there... and dont forget Bridges as well

Guest fozzie22

Owen is sheer class..half fit or otherwise,if he's walking right take him

Campbell is,was and always will be shit on the other hand

Edited by fozzie22

What the fuck are you talking about, you prize prick? Only in one post, from Reg Reagan, has any Everton players been mentioned in this thread.

I fact. the majority are prasing Owen, an ex redshite!

Blue_Dream my bellend! more like dreaming of being a blue! we have so many non evertonians on here, its like a fucking madhouse!

If you dont like what Evertonians have to say about their players, then fuck off and join another site.

What the fuck are you talking about, you prize prick? Only in one post, from Reg Reagan, has any Everton players been mentioned in this thread.

I fact. the majority are prasing Owen, an ex redshite! 

Blue_Dream my bellend! more like dreaming of being a blue! we have so many non evertonians on here, its like a fucking madhouse!

If you dont like what Evertonians have to say about their players, then fuck off and join another site.

why don't you fuck off yourself... :angry: