IGNORED

The Dross

none of them,

ye most of them are bollocks but at the end of the day we have hardly any squad anyway.

we would not be able to replace most of the players, and the new players we bring in will be just as crap.

it would be different if we had a big squad, then we would be able to have a clear out but the sad truth is that we dont.

so that is the end of the matter they are all staying...........................except VDM he is a utter pile of bollocks :P

I'd keep Andy Pandy because i think he could do a decent job at the club.

At the beginning of the year when he played that 6 games or so and then got injured people were counting the days until he come back, yes he hasnt come back with greater effect but a few starts in the team next year and i think we will see the best of him.

wright is on his way out anyway. pistone also is think.

ferguson i suspect has reached the end of the line.

there maybe one or two lads from the academy that we can now use, boyle perhaps?

i dont think we'll get much for the ones going, most would be freebies.

i dont know how much moyes has got to spend but if its the reported 6mill he's not going to get much for that.

he's got a tough job ahead of him and may need to use senior academy players. if their up to the challenge that may not be a bad move under the financial circumstances.

Havent heard anything about kilbane but he could play drunk and no one would notice the difference.

:D   :D   :D   :blink:

no we would, he dribble past 4 players and then pass to naysmith..................................

....Who'd FCUK it up by giving the ball away :lol:

Edited by Randomness