IGNORED

Real Madrid

Guest Reg Reagan

Guest Reg Reagan

I was watching the highlights of the champions league qtr finals on sky sports tonight.

Watching the highlights of the RS and RM... it was shocking to see the pathetic of football being displayed by this so called glamour club of world football.

What were the RM management thinking when they hired ramos? Yossi Bena-useless made them look 2nd rate by scring a very lucky goal.

I understand they have signed ramos on a 6 mnth contract so it seems that beneath'us will most likely be the new RM manager once he quits Anfield after the middlesborough game

Guest Reg Reagan
Yep.

Every team we play is crap which is why we win. Did you not get the memo?

so you are saying that whenever your team plays crap every team will beat you for eg the FA 5th round replay???

Guest efctaxi

I watched the match last night on Eurosport .

The best player on the pitch was Arjen Robben , but the best team on the pitch was definitely Liverpool .

Madrid , though having a goal disallowed for offside showed flashes of good football , but the reds did a professional job for most of the game and were fairly dominant throughout .

Right result in my opinion .

They should rest Torres as much as possible though untill he's fully fit .

I watched the match last night on Eurosport .

The best player on the pitch was Arjen Robben , but the best team on the pitch was definitely Liverpool .

Madrid , though having a goal disallowed for offside showed flashes of good football , but the reds did a professional job for most of the game and were fairly dominant throughout .

Right result in my opinion .

They should rest Torres as much as possible though untill he's fully fit .

Spot on. Couldn't agree more. For me both teams lacked strength and creativity in the centre of the park. Both teams, and the game itself, were crying out for a player in the mould of Gerrard who can create chances and motivate the team. Not many players really seemd up for the fight. I was really dissapointed with the game, very very boring.