IGNORED

Pakistan: Attack On The Sri Lankan Bus

Whilst no sportsmen have been killed five soldiers perish defending the Sri Lankan cricketers from a possible terrorist threat, a threat that was fulfilled. I'm just sickened by the whole thing, it is a sad day for world sport, the last friend that Pakistan had has been chased away from that country by vermin......................I feel sad for the people who died, sad for the honest Pakistanis who will no longer enjoy a sport because some minority group argues its political policies by using guns and rockets......................................this is getting to be a world best forgotten :(

It's going to hit Pakistan hard. Cricket was probably what they were best known for and it was considered their most prodominant sport. They will lose heaps of money from the ICC cancelling the test matches over there. They will certainly have a understandable grudge against the people who did this. It sucks that it's been ruined for everyone - just like the Dakar was. Terrorist always win, they may have failed to kill their targets but they have succeded in putting an end to Pakistan Cricket as the world knows it.

It's becoming a crazy crazy world and there seems to be nothing we can do about it.

'I feel sad for the people who died, sad for the honest Pakistanis who will no longer enjoy a sport because some minority group argues its political policies by using guns and rockets'

• 1 month later...

prett bad news, my mum is sri lankan so i keep a close eye on the troubles in sri lanka and with all the conflict the sri lankan cricket team provides i dont know the word but i think it unites the country a bit

most of the sri lankan team is Singleness while i think only Murali is Tamil

but the question is why would they attack the sri lankans? when sri lanka were doing them a favour by travelling there

prett bad news, my mum is sri lankan so i keep a close eye on the troubles in sri lanka and with all the conflict the sri lankan cricket team provides i dont know the word but i think it unites the country a bit

most of the sri lankan team is Singleness while i think only Murali is Tamil

but the question is why would they attack the sri lankans? when sri lanka were doing them a favour by travelling there

Think about the type of terrorist that does these things Sprooly lad and you'll answer your own question :angry::mellow: