IGNORED

Ref Video

Guest efctaxi

Looks like the ref acted instinctively , and the player probably thought he deserved a free kick , along with 20 others :unsure:

The number 3 looked a real tough guy lol . Talk about hiding behind his mate's .

Can't blame him for getting out of there quick , but he should have lamped a few first for good measure :)

The whole thing leading up to the runaway was a fiasco and it's no surprise that it would come at a place somewhere like South/North America. It seems that its normal to hit a referee over there. He really could run when he wanted to and managed to keep himself out of the way of those flying ninja-kicks that the opposite team seemed to have been working on in training.

I just can't understand why he abandoned the game ;)

He's worse than the Bastard In Black from Balls Of Steel! ;)

The whole thing leading up to the runaway was a fiasco and it's no surprise that it would come at a place somewhere like South/North America. It seems that its normal to hit a referee over there. He really could run when he wanted to and managed to keep himself out of the way of those flying ninja-kicks that the opposite team seemed to have been working on in training.

I just can't understand why he abandoned the game ;)

He's worse than the Bastard In Black from Balls Of Steel! ;)

1st, I can tell it's from Brazil, and they're always hot heads.

2nd, he left the pitch because he pretty much had to send off every player on that team, leaving them with less than 7 field players, and forced to forfit the game.

3rd, I don't know if his refereeing carrer didn't end right there, I don't think there's anything in the rules about a ref slaping a player... ;)