IGNORED

Sports Connection Quiz (2)

Guest efctaxi

Several species of storm-petrel are threatened by admin activities. One species, the lfctaxi-petrel, is thought to have gone extinct; the efctaxi -petrel was presumed extinct until rediscovered in late 2008 . The principal threats to efctaxi's are introduced members , particularly Jimmys , in their breeding colonies; many efctaxi's habitually nest on isolated Jimmy free forums and are unable to cope with predators like Bills and feral Mikes .

The more specific 'storm petrel' or 'stormy petrel' is a reference to their habit of hiding in the lee of ships during storms.

The efctaxi-petrel however has a habit of pulling out his Uzi 9mm and threatening the storm with tarriff 2 and waiting time for not leaving a tip . This generally sends the tight assed storm packing back to Anfield .

untitled-5.jpg

Several species of storm-petrel are threatened by admin activities. One species, the lfctaxi-petrel, is thought to have gone extinct; the efctaxi -petrel was presumed extinct until rediscovered in late 2008 . The principal threats to efctaxi's are introduced members , particularly Jimmys , in their breeding colonies; many efctaxi's habitually nest on isolated Jimmy free forums and are unable to cope with predators like Bills and feral Mikes .

The more specific 'storm petrel' or 'stormy petrel' is a reference to their habit of hiding in the lee of ships during storms.

The efctaxi-petrel however has a habit of pulling out his Uzi 9mm and threatening the storm with tarriff 2 and waiting time for not leaving a tip . This generally sends the tight assed storm packing back to Anfield .

untitled-5.jpg

I see you've been googling again, no wrong

Guest efctaxi
Got it! I knew I had it somewhere but it had disappeared down the back of the cabinet....

videotape.jpg

....not very sporting though as I recall :unsure: .

Looooooooooool :lol::lol:

Poppy was amazing :lmaosmiley:

Pink_Flamingos3.png

Guest efctaxi
I'm staggered none of you googlers have got this yet.......................................a clue....EFC is important

Sex with seagulls is much more .... er ..... interesting :lol:

The name "petrel" is a diminutive form of "Peter", a reference to Saint Peter; it was given to these birds because they sometimes appear to walk across the water's surface. The more specific 'storm petrel' or 'stormy petrel' is a reference to their habit of hiding in the lee of ships during storms. Early sailors named these birds "Mother Carey's Chickens" because they were thought to warn of oncoming storms; this name is based on a corrupted form of Mater Cara, a name for the Blessed Virgin Mary.

can we go now? B)

The name "petrel" is a diminutive form of "Peter", a reference to Saint Peter; it was given to these birds because they sometimes appear to walk across the water's surface. The more specific 'storm petrel' or 'stormy petrel' is a reference to their habit of hiding in the lee of ships during storms. Early sailors named these birds "Mother Carey's Chickens" because they were thought to warn of oncoming storms; this name is based on a corrupted form of Mater Cara, a name for the Blessed Virgin Mary.

can we go now? B)

Well done Reg, former manager Johnny Carey was infamously sacked in a taxi, by then EFC chairman Sir John Moores, to be replaced by Harry Catterick......................Mother Carey's chickens is long held name for the Stormy Petrel, especially in Cardiff :lol::lol:

Do you all want more like this or aren't you bothered, let me know