IGNORED

Tv Connections Quiz (4)

Richard Briers shares a name with the late Wendy Richard, who was a major contributor to Macmillan Cancer Support.

I'm probably way off base, but it is a connection! :P

That is the way to work them out, a bit of lateral thinking, wrong charity though JD and needless to say wrong star.

great attempt though mate :D

Paul Eddington is the deceased Good Life star. He played Jerry Leadbetter and David Leadbetter is the golfing coach who's produced many World Golf Champions :D . Or am I getting mixed up :unsure: .

Wow Mike you are reslly going for this but sorry no mate!

Just for fun could the winner be given a little trophy sign for their signature and I could then do these on a weekly basis?

Terry Thomas ain't famous for any film roles in America that I know of (in fact, this American ain't never heard of him).

Can you tell us roughly the era when this film actor would have been at or around the peak of his career? Or would that give too much away?

According to a Good Life, afficionado friend of mine, she says that Richard Briers was related to Terry-Thomas and he had Parkinsons disease, am i getting any closer.

You've got it mate, Terry Thomas was Richard Briers cousin.

He made numerous pictures on both side of the Atlantic, Monte Carlo or bust, Those Magnificent men in their flying machines. The cartoon character Dick Dastardly was based on Thomas. His trade mark was the gap in his front teeth and a silver cigarette holder