IGNORED

Talking Toffee

With all due respect unless this section is in constant use why keep it as an opening title. It is a great idea if interviews are constantly being undertaken but they are not which is a shame as the Irvine interview is very good. As a suggestion could the MOM threads be stored in that section for immediate reference and of course as an attraction to no committed viewers who may then decide to join?

• 3 weeks later...
With all due respect unless this section is in constant use why keep it as an opening title. It is a great idea if interviews are constantly being undertaken but they are not which is a shame as the Irvine interview is very good. As a suggestion could the MOM threads be stored in that section for immediate reference and of course as an attraction to no committed viewers who may then decide to join?

you can't be certain of this jim ;)

you can't be certain of this jim ;)

As it has nothing to do with me Steve of course I can't but the Irvine interview was nearly a year ago mate. What I'm thinking of is the level of interest the casual viewer gets from what is on offer, if the same old thing is there every time they look at these pages then they'll think this place isn't as good as it is...................lets have more interviews then or as I suggest used that section for collating all MOM votes which will be of immediate interest to all viewers