will

big signing  

38 members have voted

1. 1. who will it be this year

• mountinho
    • fernandes
    • someone else ( please state )
    • nobody

We are bound to get a centerback and Ive got a bad feeling we will sign Turner from hull (please go in for someone better )

I remember thinking Jagielka probably wasn't the right move, and to be honest I didn't think Baines was the best we could afford, and then their was Cahill from the lower division, with that dodgy old knee......nar! surely we can do better than those kind of players.

I WAS pretty happy when we signed Kroldrup, he seemed a pretty big name with a reputation and a future and That old VDM had the right credentials, now what happened to them? :unsure: It's not always how much you spend, and their reputation, even Arteta didn't cost an arm and a leg, and other teams didn't want him.Somewhere out there is an up and coming central defender, who when given their break could put Torres in his back pocket......John Terry was unheard of at one time....so was Jagielka!

How very true, basically expect the worst and hope for the best in true Everton style

I was hoping that our big summer signing was going to be Betty from Coronation St, who knows how to change a barrel in the Park End when the ale runs out because nobody else seems to be able to, but we couldnt agree personal terms and the deal has fallen through

Sounds about right, although we are on the verge of signing three new players according to the press office at Goodison:

Yakubu, Jageilka and Arteta.

Very depressing summer!