IGNORED

Johnny H

Adpom

how his nationality has anything to do with his performance is beyond me, how a player can be judged after a few games in a different country is also beyond me

Such idiocy is embarrassing, yet I doubt you have the class to be embarrassed as you're exactly what you claimed to me. Please show me where I said his nationality had anything to do with his performance, then show me who judged him after a few performances? Such blind and wrongful hatred is astonishing yet typical, ridiculous especially as you're wrong on every count.

i should be embarassed? im not the one who looks like a prat in near every post i make (apologies if my use of prat is a little strong for you, maybe i should be warned for it...tart). the OP commented on his performances and was judging him, amongst others so there's one. secondly, the dutch comment 'he's dutch chill out man' how that has anything to do with his performance on or off the field is beyond me...yeh you just took it as on the pitch i ge it ...there's no 'hatred' here, i'm not wrong on any count, and yes it may be typical because you continuously come across as stupid. go cry to another mod, next time i wont use * to spare your poor little feelings.

on a personal note, ferguson was shocking and yakubu probably is 35.