IGNORED

Top Ten Signings

adamsmith69

IMO Cahill has been one of our msot disappointing players this season, and that hasn't changed in the past few games.

I know he's out of position but that really shouldn't affect his work rate (which has been non-existent for the most part), his ability to find a blue shirt (he's not the only one guilty of that like). FFS, he's been captain and hid! That doesn't sound like the Cahill that became one of my favourite players.

Thats the bit Im disagreeing with you in the last 2 games in particular he has ran his bollocks off

I dont beleive he has ever hidden in any game we have played

Thats the bit Im disagreeing with you in the last 2 games in particular he has ran his bollocks off

I dont beleive he has ever hidden in any game we have played

We'll have to agree to disagree then because IMO his work rate has been embarrassingly low all season. For me he hid in both Benfica games for a start, he wasn't the only one but it's not what I expect from a fighter like Cahill.

I think a lot of people on here were over the moon when he signed, even tho nobody had ever heard of him before, maybe a few of our Belgium friends, ooh he must be very good if we paid £15m for him, and any bad performances where glossed over with some of the most ridiculous excuses i have ever heard, He needs to get to know his team mates - He is new to the premiership - Give him a bit of time to settle in, and the best one i ever heard was - He cant speak English. :blink: ffs its a game of football thats all.

I think he got a lot of sympathy votes from peeps who hoped he would come good, so much so that last season i made a comment about it which really stirred up a hornets nest, then people complained they should not have to justify who they voted for, and the loudest voices came from those who new they had voted wrong and i still think it goes on, they want so much for him to succeed that i think 50% of his votes are from people who dont even see the games and just vote for his name.

A lot of people have a soft spot for Fellaini, but if you ask me he is only an average player, nothing more, and he needs to shake himself up. When we have a full squad back without any injuries he might just find himself on the bench, or on the transfer list. IMO. ;)

Bit arrogant to say anyones opinion is 'wrong' - If they voted for him it is safe to assume they thought he was worthy - an opinion as valid as anyone elses.

I would swop Arteta and Cahill around, take out AJ & Yobo, add Pienaar and Baines. I think Fellaini was far better when we had no strikers and he was forced up front - he does look lost in midfield sometimes IMO, but was a great asset and caused shedloads of problems for opposition defenders when playing off the striker. He looks to have lost a fair bit of confidence to me.

Edited by 11.sheedy