IGNORED

Thank God For Bill Kenwright

jcrawfor

I am very grateful for this topic. Some of you will know that I have always been supportive of Kenwright, I'm just pleased to see that there are plenty of others out there too.

Won't add to the debate - acknowledged that he's far from perfect, but there isn't a perfect chairman and there are many clubs in MUCH worse state than our grand club.

Ive changed my mind a few times with Kenwright but what i cant complain about is the stability that he has given this club. We look soo much more stable (ok, not rolling in money) but financialy safe. You look at Pompey or United or West Ham or many others, the premier leagues status faultering. I can genuinely see wage caps and sorts coming in over the next few years to stop things like pompey going on. Similar to the Bundesliga, with their sponsors coming from local business' and wage structures based on attendences (i think). So although he isnt the sugar daddy we all want, he at least does everything else right; including transfers, letting our management staff do their own thing n not sticking his nose in and is evidentaly passionate!