IGNORED

Info

rubecula

I keep getting messages coming up on my computer that say I have downloaded trojan viruses that are stealing my passwords. When they come up I can not get rid of them.

They are headed by Microsoft Security Software. But as they don't appear to go away I suspect they are in fact the Trojan themselves.

So my friends take care and if at all possible make sure before you click on them. I may just have destroyed my computer. If you get any messages that are NOT normal from me you will know my passwords have been breeched.

As soon as you switch on your PC run your Security, AVG, Spybot (search and destroy), and Microsoft security Essentials are all good, and Free. Just leave it on the screen without touching, i had loads of problems with them in the past but i run my security on a regular basis now, Prevention is better than cure.

Good luck Rubes.

As soon as you switch on your PC run your Security, AVG, Spybot (search and destroy), and Microsoft security Essentials are all good, and Free. Just leave it on the screen without touching, i had loads of problems with them in the past but i run my security on a regular basis now, Prevention is better than cure.

Good luck Rubes.

^^^^ This! ^^^