IGNORED

If We Sell Yak ....

Memmaclub

.....Because we think Saha is up to then I am baffled. Is there a direct relationship between Saha sigining a massive contract and then turning to the useless twat I have always viewed him as. Injury prone doesn't look like he cares how we turned down 8 mil amazes me! He has one good spell and now he is back to his old useless ways!

Yak last season in spurts showed he was getting back to the player we bought. If we sell yak I can't see another prem striker in his prime who can cut it at this level!

Sell Yak are you mad!

.....Because we think Saha is up to then I am baffled. Is there a direct relationship between Saha sigining a massive contract and then turning to the useless twat I have always viewed him as. Injury prone doesn't look like he cares how we turned down 8 mil amazes me! He has one good spell and now he is back to his old useless ways!

Yak last season in spurts showed he was getting back to the player we bought. If we sell yak I can't see another prem striker in his prime who can cut it at this level!

Sell Yak are you mad!

Im really not bothered either way because he hasnt done anything for over 2 years now

He was useless before he got injured so I dont buy any of the excuses about him coming back from a bad injury.

I really wouldnt lose any sleep if we sold him. He has looked completely uninterested for a long time now and if he wants to go let him go.

I found his performances frustrating when he wanted to be here so God knows what his attitude will be like if he starts sulking!

If he decides he wants to sort his act out then great weve got a proven scorer on our hands.

... we get a decent amount of money for a crock who couldnt be arsed in the 1st place, goes down easier than a cheap hooker and a nice chunk off the wage bill.

comparing saha and yak and calling yak a croc is an amazing statement saha has to be one of the biggest crocs in prem history.

Yak in my opinion has not been given enough run of games since coming back from injury he is constantly behind saha in the pecking order which was justified when he was scoring but his formed has massively tailed off and towards the end of last season I would like to ha\ve given yak a good run at it.

Yaks scored a decent amount for the starts he got last season I would like to see him given 5 games in a row and if he doesn't produce then look again but yak has time on his side and saha is only going to find fitness harder and hardewr to come by

comparing saha and yak and calling yak a croc is an amazing statement saha has to be one of the biggest crocs in prem history.

Yak in my opinion has not been given enough run of games since coming back from injury he is constantly behind saha in the pecking order which was justified when he was scoring but his formed has massively tailed off and towards the end of last season I would like to ha\ve given yak a good run at it.

Yaks scored a decent amount for the starts he got last season I would like to see him given 5 games in a row and if he doesn't produce then look again but yak has time on his side and saha is only going to find fitness harder and hardewr to come by

didnt compare, i was just finishing the title as i saw it! Yes Saha is a crock too, but a better one in my opinion.

I respect your opinion although I have always thought Saha was a stop gap signing when we should have given more chances to our younger strikers! I think given fitness and games Yak could get back to where he was when he first signed. And stay there for a number of seasons!!