IGNORED

Bolton Wanderers

Everton are a biger club than Bolton, if you measure a clubs size by its support.

I measure a clubs size by its support, and would concede that Everton are a bigger club than my beloved Wanderers.

However, some clubs have a terminal feel about them (outdated ground etc), and I am glad that my beloved wanderers dont fall into that category.

Football in England is strong in the north west, and clubs like blackburn,bolton, and blackpool are flying the flag.

UP THE WHITES!

Everton are a biger club than Bolton, if you measure a clubs size by its support.

I measure a clubs size by its support, and would concede that Everton are a bigger club than my beloved Wanderers.

However, some clubs have a terminal feel about them (outdated ground etc), and I am glad that my beloved wanderers dont fall into that category.

Football in England is strong in the north west, and clubs like blackburn,bolton, and blackpool are flying the flag.

UP THE WHITES!

If thats true, football is dead.