IGNORED

Help Stoke / Beat Utd

Hello

I don't know if any of you are aware, but Stoke fans are running a campaign to try and get Tom Jones - Delilah to Number 1 for the FA Cup FInal as I'm sure most of you know, it's a song we've adopted as our own.

Well the campaign started off decently, but as you're probably more aware of because the media give them stupid, extensive coverage, Man Utd are trying to get Paul Hardcastle - 19 to Number 1 in the Charts.

We think it's an absolute disgrace how the media have give them such coverage yet ignored our requests.

We're therefore requesting the help of proper football fans, like yourselves, to help us out and download the song from either iTunes, Amazon, HMV, play or places like that to try and help it rise up the charts and get it to Number 1.

Links to downloads are here - http://oatcakefanzine.proboards.com/index.cgi?board=Potters&action=display&thread=160819&page=34

Facebook Campaign - http://www.facebook.com/pages/Campaign-to-get-Delilah-back-in-the-charts-in-time-for-FA-Cup-Final/151163998282963

If you can, please spread the word and help Stoke to beat Utd, and I hope you'll all be rooting for us on Saturday.

Enjoyed watching you beat City at the weekend :) Best of luck for the rest of the season!

THanks

Edited by thebearpitstoke

Welcome Duck, i deliver to Stoke every week and believe me im going to be as pleased as punch when you beat Citeh on Saturday! If we can cause them that much trouble with crosses and corners you'l have no problem scoring! Good luck and enjoy your day out!! Im with Mike0 tho i cant bring myself to download a Tom Jones track id combust if i did!