IGNORED

Sinking Ships

Hey guys

Just wanted to get a take on do you think Moysie will raid any of the players from the three teams that have been relegated?

I know that Larsson is available on a free, Demba Ba hasn't disappointed anybody since he arrived in the Prem with 7 goals in 12 games.

I see we have been linked with DJ Campbell - disappointing really if we were to sign him!

Just wanted more to know if anyone thinks he will and if so what players?

I just mentioned thos above as they were the first few that sprung to mind!

It all comes down to how much money is available..Demba Ba is a risk, he has failed two/three medicals due to his knees but has done well at West Ham.

Seb Larsson could be considered an improvement on what we have. Osman and Coleman do not naturally play on the right side of midfield.

david vaughan and larsson that have been mentioned in previous threads, also wouldn't mind jack collison from west ham looked good last season, but he missed all of this season thru injury. Possibly roger johnson if we lose jags

Puncheon looked useful for blackpool. Anybody think Hleb could still do the business after flopping this season-party because brums style didnt suit.

Id prefer to get Bentley to play on the right if possible altho hes only on loan at Brum.

Bentley is an excellent player if he wants to be - he can create chances out of nothing and has excellent delivery - unfortunately he is a pratt.

For me him leaving Rovers for Spurs was one of the worst transfers for both parties I can remember. We lost our main attacking midfielder and never replaced him, whilst he turned out to be a complete flop at Spurs.