IGNORED

Anichebe vs. Cadamarteri statistics comparison

Louis

Cadamarteri burst on to the scene in 1997 with something of a hype especially scoring against the shite in a derby game that October, think it was Ruddock with an own goal too in a 2-0 victory, after that he had some other significant moments and got rid of the dreadlocks and by the time of the Coventry game on last day when we survived had some sensible hair. I don't really remember that much about him actually, except he was here for a while, featured in the team of the time alongside the likes of Jeffers, Campbell and even Gascoigne, Kendall was raving about him for a time when he came back as manager for a third time but the kid never really lived up to expectations

Anichebe too has been something of a disappointment all said

Radzinski for me is something of an obscure player for recent Everton history, wasn;t what you could ever call prolific, OK I wasn't expect anything resembling Gerd Muller or Puskas when we got him from Belgium but he did feature quite prominently over there before arriving on Merseyside, can't quite put my finger on it but he doesn't really stand out for me as a fine acquisition from recent times although I never had a problem with him either as a player or individual