IGNORED

Harry Kewell

Guest blueboy122

Guest blueboy122

would any1 want to see him in a blue shirt because on thee bbc it says in the goosip colum for sunday if they get a work permit for gonzarlez then they would be willing to offload him i think he wud be a great sighning for the club because he can play left or right bt mite be a bit of a vdm with his injury problems wa u think ?????????

would any1 want to see him in a blue shirt because on thee bbc it says in the goosip colum for sunday if they get a work permit for gonzarlez then they would be willing to offload him i think he wud be a great sighning for the club because he can  play left or right bt mite be a bit of a vdm with his injury problems wa u think ?????????

35113[/snapback]

NO!

and make sure you tell Bill that next time your round for tea ;)

well supose we could sign him to give vdm a mate when they are both injured all season. officaly the most injury prone players on earth at the moment

35135[/snapback]

I think it is our "thing" to be linked to every sicknote, limpdick available. Let's hope this season fullfills our ambition and we can rise above this cack and be linked with quality. (we might not get them, but it would be better than this)

ATB

Mac

well supose we could sign him to give vdm a mate when they are both injured all season. officaly the most injury prone players on earth at the moment

35135[/snapback]

:lol:

No way dnt want him he has been poo and only ever has good games no and again, and is always injured

Guest blueboy122

and be get the name bitter blues i got sumthin for u matey 1 Everton fan equals 20 liverpool fans uve gt ure heard so far up ur arse u come onto Everton chat rooms and TRY to cause poo u sad red nosed bastard!