IGNORED

Fellaini's best midfield partner?

paul

I'd rather him not have a partner as such as He's much better in the lone roll just behind the middle two but if I was to pair him with a player I think We could realistically bring in it would be dum dum dum dum duuuum Ross Barkley.

I'd much rather see Ross and Jack both sat infront of Mo in the middle of the park

----------------Howard

Coleman----Distin---Heitinga----Baines

---------------Fellaini

--------Rodwell-------Barkely

Drenthe--------------------------Pienaar

---------------Jelavic

I think in our current system, my favourite midfield is

.....Osman - Felli

Drenthe - TC - Pienaar

With Ossie getting forward as much as possible. Rodwell needs some more time on the sidelines because he's been injured or shit for 90% of this season. He has shown flashes of improvement though, especially when he was playing for England. I think in the future he could play an advanced role alongside Osman, and in a few years Barkley, with Felli sitting behind them.

Barkley will not be at this club in a few years if He is not given the time of day, it's plain for all to see He's a very talented young player who will eventually either get sick and tired of sitting on the bench or will be poached and developed further by another club.

I like Ossie He shows glimpses of class but it's all few and far between and if We really want to improve We must utilise the likes of Rodwell and Barkely....now

Cahill is coming to the end of His career and would be far more suited as a impact sub in the last 20 or so minutes He's sadly a shadow of his former self.

For me Fellaini needs to sit on his own infront of the back four as He's not good enough going forward He is purely a defensive midfielder and a great one at that so should be used to his strengths.

If Rodwell kicked on and become the player We all know He could be He would become a Gerrard esque type player a solid central midfielder with the guile to burst forward whereas Barkley would be Our creative spark and become a player similar to that of Arteta but there's a very good chance a far better version....

I'm more concerned that if We can not keep hold of Pienaar even if it's another year loan and don't snap Drenthe up We would be well and truley goosed!

Felli and Ross together, felli dropping short to get the ball from Distin or Heits, if he don't get it then he makes room for a pass straight through to Ross. Need to play two up top to get the most out of a ''middle partnership of two'' Both can't pass forward if there is only one forward with maybe two hairy arsed defenders on him, why the need for two. nothing worse for a midfielder than static forwards.

I don't believe Jelavic will be a static forward I think He's a typical number 9 who will get in and around the box and make chances and take chances. I'd love us to play two up top but We don't have the right balance of players just yet in My opinion to do so.

If We could keep Drenthe and make him stay on his feet and bed him in I think He would be in and around the box as much as a striker anyhow but that's all if's and but's.

I'd just like to see Ross and Rodwell given time together as I think those two could become a very good pairing...

I don't believe Jelavic will be a static forward I think He's a typical number 9 who will get in and around the box and make chances and take chances. I'd love us to play two up top but We don't have the right balance of players just yet in My opinion to do so.

If We could keep Drenthe and make him stay on his feet and bed him in I think He would be in and around the box as much as a striker anyhow but that's all if's and but's.

I'd just like to see Ross and Rodwell given time together as I think those two could become a very good pairing...

A pairing in front of Felli? That still leaves one up top. Need to play two or even play Ross behind Jellybaby even? Like a Rooney role, we really need a classy No 10 me thinks.

Yeah as We stand now squad and player wise I would have Fellaini set infront of the back four purley because He's an out and out defensive midfielder and "in my team" would give Ross and Rodwell freedom to go forward and create respectively.

As said if's and but's and probably will never happen not in the near future anyhow but that is what I'd like to see and if We keep Straq We can change it up to play Jelavic off him but I believe the above would give us far more creativity and guile going forward the playing a flat 442

I'd rather him not have a partner as such as He's much better in the lone roll just behind the middle two but if I was to pair him with a player I think We could realistically bring in it would be dum dum dum dum duuuum Ross Barkley.

I'd much rather see Ross and Jack both sat infront of Mo in the middle of the park

----------------Howard

---------------Fellaini

---------------Jelavic

love that team

----------------Howard

---------------Fellaini

---------------Jelavic

Bar the unknown of Coleman at RB I think that is probably the best team we could put out. As you say, Felli is a beast of a DM but at the moment he kind of does a bit of everything. With him sitting deep it would allow the front 5 to get forward and the combination of Rodwell's engine & Barkley's spark could potentially be brilliant. I wont be getting my hopes up fo seeing it happen any time soon though!