IGNORED

Things to do before the end of the world on Dec 21st 2012 ?

Avinalaff

• 1 month later...

If it had occured, I really think I would have been content enough. And what with all the worlds problems, I hardly need to elaborate - some Armageddon or cataclysmic incident could be just what was needed, but it was never going to occur, but there were those that went along with it.

Here's basically what it all meant, and a beaut of a reply from someone writing up in a subsequent response. (second from top)

Another response says the actual 'definite' end of the world will occur in 26 years time. You can fuck off with that. I'll be dead by then anyway, so it's not going to make much difference this end if it occurs or not damn it.

http://darkroom.baltimoresun.com/2012/12/mayan-apocalypse-preparations-commence/#1

It was probably the end of the world for many, as they met their ends in different ways, but if it happened on a mass scale, I'll bet red noses would use it as an excuse as to why they have been shit for so long, as they would claim they knew it was coming so didn't try.

Don't really get Zoo's 'attention seeking' comment. dont%20know.gif