IGNORED

Happy Birthday Dalziel Kane

Avinalaff

So what? A belated happy Birthday thread started 2 days late, because the usual birthday clique ass lickers didn't start one. rolleyes.gif

Think people tend to get a birthday thread if they actually put their DOB in their profile.....and they're a regular poster (or fully paid up clique member....pm me for application form and who to make the cheque payable totongue.png ).

Belatedly dropping hints by moaning about getting older doesn't qualifydry.png .

just offerin a possible reason..you didn't know it was his birthday til he mentioned it so how could the "ass-lickers" start one? also i haven't posted much around here lately so just cos i missed a precious thread of yours don't take it as a personal insult towards anyone..i just have better things to do right now

Think people tend to get a birthday thread if they actually put their DOB in their profile.....and they're a regular poster (or fully paid up clique member....pm me for application form and who to make the cheque payable totongue.png ).

Belatedly dropping hints by moaning about getting older doesn't qualifydry.png .

Well I wished ya happy birthday any way mate. Mike and Marco are just jealous because it's not their birthday. Grammar Police.gif It's not like those 2 ugly gits haven't had their fair share either like. tongue.png

just offerin a possible reason..you didn't know it was his birthday til he mentioned it so how could the "ass-lickers" start one? also i haven't posted much around here lately so just cos i missed a precious thread of yours don't take it as a personal insult towards anyone..i just have better things to do right now

Did you get told off for 'not' swearing soft lad? rofl.gif

I can't quite believe I was refered to as 'lad'. Fuck me, those days are long past, but I appreciate the initial endeavors in any event

And it's not so much hate, as in it's essentially something now I fail to recognize. Has been like this for many a year now. Few cards from relevant people, no singing, no playing guitar, no theme nights at the leisure center, just another date on a calendar that comes and goes, and then we move on to face what other shit life can throw at you for another year.

Once again, thanks for the thought, even if it was slightly after time.

I'd also advise seeing the world (?) after the New Year instead of leaving at the most expensive time of year if that truly is an objective