IGNORED

First Intro Topic of December

Scunny_Lad_Adz

I'm not a fan of pointlessly long, self promoting welcome posts so I'll keep it short. As you may have guessed from the username, my names Adam, and I (sadly) live in the chavtown known as Scunthorpe (full of plastic redshites & mancs). Although hopefully that'll change in a couple of years when I'll hopefully be at the uni of Liverpool, just a short Merseyrail journey away from Goodison!

So yeah, hi. smile.png

Unusual title for an introduction, but short and to the point intro's are always the way forward.

I would never in a year would have imagined what your name is from the username alone also.

I seen you before on newest members list or around and about but thought automatically you were a Scunthorpe United supporter. (We get a lot of people in from rival clubs)

Never been to Scunthorpe, but can only imgaine the fun some Idiots have going around taking the 'S' away from road signs for entering motorists.

All towns have their bums and degenerates incidentally. Where you live is hardly on it's own for it.

Hope you can get your University place also.