IGNORED

Howard

Timmy has got a lot of praise from the last night and rightly so as he made some crucial saves but there is one thing bothering me. Maybe you disagree but in this day and age I really think distribution has more of an impact and unfortunately this is something where Timmy is struggling. If you look at all the good teams over the last few years attacks start from the back. We never start from the back and too often its lofted forward. Also under pressure it seems to go out or is lost on clearing. One of the best distributers is Reina(no im not a liverpool fan i cant stand them) but he is brilliant at distribution and shot stopping but maybe not so good in the air but not the worst. Shay given was another keeper that seemed to have everything but distribution and this is why these keepers are let go by top clubs. De Gea has good distribution and I think this is what Ferguson considers more important than the odd flap as he would have changed him long ago!! Schmeichel was good at everything!! maybe not with the feet but with that awsome throw!! I just think its an area that if it improved maybe we would be scoring more!!! Its actually hard to find a solid keeper with all this. Neur is close to it!! anyways i just wanted to get my point accross!!!

Howards distribution is very very poor and yet he never looks for his full backs. The amount of time he lumps it up out of play or back to the opponent is actually disgraceful. His shot stopping is good but his command of area and long range shot stopping are fairly bad too.

at this point i may add Jags and Distin aren't much better either they seem to think they can ping 50yard passes like Franz Beckenbauer and they do give the ball away a lot. Maybe if Phil Neville wasn't the deep lying player we wouldn't bypass the midfield so often, hurry back Gibbo.

Timmy has got a lot of praise from the last night and rightly so as he made some crucial saves but there is one thing bothering me. Maybe you disagree but in this day and age I really think distribution has more of an impact and unfortunately this is something where Timmy is struggling. If you look at all the good teams over the last few years attacks start from the back. We never start from the back and too often its lofted forward. Also under pressure it seems to go out or is lost on clearing. One of the best distributers is Reina(no im not a liverpool fan i cant stand them) but he is brilliant at distribution and shot stopping but maybe not so good in the air but not the worst. Shay given was another keeper that seemed to have everything but distribution and this is why these keepers are let go by top clubs. De Gea has good distribution and I think this is what Ferguson considers more important than the odd flap as he would have changed him long ago!! Schmeichel was good at everything!! maybe not with the feet but with that awsome throw!! I just think its an area that if it improved maybe we would be scoring more!!! Its actually hard to find a solid keeper with all this. Neur is close to it!! anyways i just wanted to get my point accross!!!

Hi Mr. Mucha.

Your time will come mate, so try to be patient.

Yup thats pretty much my thinking. Every time Distin got the ball the other night I could see the first thing on his mind was lump it. Jags is more than capable of passing it around and there was plenty of space and quality around to move it up the pitch. I dont know how many times we got it and there were players around to move it up the pitch and we lump it. It bypasses midfield and ends up coming straight back. It may be because the defence doesnt feel comfortable of the midfield in front of them? Gibbo is a definet but they need something else there. Another holdgin midfielder which neville is put there for but cant do it! Ossie is more attacking minded than a holding midfielder. Maybe Felli should come back in there and chibes, jela and nais to fight it out for 2 up front.

Guest blueboy122

Before this season I would have argued that Howard was one of the best in the league and maybe even the world. However after this season I would retract that argument as he has been at times...awful. Distribution as already said is appauling.

Anyone fancy a move for Gomes at Spurs....................

Before this season I would have argued that Howard was one of the best in the league and maybe even the world. However after this season I would retract that argument as he has been at times...awful. Distribution as already said is appauling.

Anyone fancy a move for Gomes at Spurs....................

You must be joking about Gomes.