IGNORED

Discrimination in sport - study

Hello Toffees, Swansea City fan in peace

Please could you take 5 minutes to have a crack at my questionnaire regarding Discrimination in sport, and more specifically the role of the 'sporting arena'. I'm doing a study on why it is that people are more likely to display a discriminatory/negative attitude when in the 'sporting arena', as opposed to other parts of society.

Alternatively you can use the questionnaire to generate a discussion in this thread, but ethically I'm required to inform you that I may use some of it as data in my findings.

Don't be put off by the blank boxes, a few thoughts in each is all I need! All the best for the rest of the season as well, best team we've played in the prem this season IMO. Dismantled us! Many thanks!

http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/B9X2J2S

Many thanks for the feedback. I've gone over it again, let me know what you think!

Much better, but could still be improved. TBH I'd assume it will be good enough for top marks at GCSE, if it's for a higher level education and you have the time I'd see a tutor/lecturer just to get it spot on. (Got a few friends who were very harshly marked on the framing for their sociology papers).

Do you think that discriminatory behaviour can be argued to be more visible/present in the ‘sporting arena’ and environment, as opposed to other parts of society? If so, please discuss further.

Try to avoid using more or less in a question and opt for a neutral word like differ.

My grammar isn't perfect, but something on the lines of

Is there any differences in the environment generated in and around sports arenas and the environments generated by other (non-sports) venues?