IGNORED

Football Rebels tv show

Al Jazeera are now showing the Football Rebels tv series.

The episode about Didier Drogba and his role in the Ivorian civil war is now available online to watch and will be on tv during the week each day.

http://www.aljazeera.com/programmes/footballrebels/2013/03/201336105035488821.html

I'm looking forward to the episode about Rachid Mekhloufi.

We can get Al Jazeera but it's always news broadcasts whenever I pass through, but watching another channel at this moment as previously stated.

I don't like Drogba, although recognize he was (and still is) a good player and dangerous striker but will maybe tune in at a later date to see what is presented, if there will indeed be subsequent episodes of this show. The thread title suggests there could be features about Paul Gascoigne and Vinny Jones to come and it's something I could be looking forward to.

Droba instigated a ceasefire in a civil war. Socrates introduced democracy into Brazilian football, Pasic united several ethnicities at a time when they were at war in Sarajevo. Mekhloufi pulled out of the France squad to lead the non-FIFA affiliated Algerian national team on a world tour at a time when Algeria was ruled by France and he faced a prison sentence if caught.

I don't think Vinny Jones and Paul Gascoigne are quite there yet.

Droba instigated a ceasefire in a civil war. Socrates introduced democracy into Brazilian football, Pasic united several ethnicities at a time when they were at war in Sarajevo. Mekhloufi pulled out of the France squad to lead the non-FIFA affiliated Algerian national team on a world tour at a time when Algeria was ruled by France and faced prison if caught.

I don't think Vinny Jones and Paul Gascoigne are quite there yet.

David Beckham brought London the Olympics...