IGNORED

Everton Merchandise

c1982

Just had signed Big Dunc FA Cup Final shirt from my wife as a 'not going to Wembley' compensation present!!!

Anyone else got any bits they're proud of?

I got my dad the 'Everton Encyclopaedia' for Christmas - 1 of 100 legends signed copy - an incredible book!

Just pre-ordered 'My First Everton Book' for my niece to make sure she gets brain-washed early!

On the subject of merchandise - I went into the Everton 1 club shop (outside ground) a few weeks ago and it was very bare of any merchandise, obviously we're having a new kit but it seemed almost empty!

On the subject of merchandise - I went into the Everton 1 club shop (outside ground) a few weeks ago and it was very bare of any merchandise, obviously we're having a new kit but it seemed almost empty!

Said that ages ago in another thread. The store next to the ground has gone totally shit recently.

I have a few old books (including Dixie Dean from 70s) and a large poster of him (A1 in size) framed. I have a book celebrating the centenary of the Football League and Philip Carter was the chairman at the time. I had an 1995 FA Cup shirt signed by Dave Watson, now it's just a shirt after it was washed.

I also have a decision notice on the Kirkby stadium failure, it's a few hundred pages (300+), there are not many of those going around, I'd guess at less than 50.

Just had signed Big Dunc FA Cup Final shirt from my wife as a 'not going to Wembley' compensation present!!!

Anyone else got any bits they're proud of?

I got my dad the 'Everton Encyclopaedia' for Christmas - 1 of 100 legends signed copy - an incredible book!

Just pre-ordered 'My First Everton Book' for my niece to make sure she gets brain-washed early!

I've had no complaints from any of the three wives I've had thus far.

In all seriousness, have an Everton '1995 FA cup winners' pennant in the front window but it's rarely recognized. Had a full signed sheet from the squad as a special gift in 1990 that meant a lot at the time, Everton season annual 2010 with comprehensive details, and a number of previous shirt replica that has now gone by the wayside for the most part. I also have a 1966 Sheffield Wednesday cup winners special I'm rather proud of.

• 6 months later...