IGNORED

Somerset Blue

bluskot

Hi all,

I'm not exactly new (I've been a member since 2011) and I have made a grand total of 6 posts (average of 2 per year).

Originally from Merseyside but moved down to Somerset a decade ago. I'm looking for some blues to watch the games in the pub with.

I'm in a little town called Frome (near Bath) so if you are born blue or know someone who is then give me a shout.

cheers

Know Frome well; lived in Shepton Mallett, Wells and Glastonbury over the years but in Devon now. Last time I came to Frome was to see Wishbone Ash at the Cheese & Grain.

Hope you find someone but I don't think we've got any regulars in your area.

Famous for being Jenson Button's home town; maybe you could turn him!

Yeah it's a nice place to live and I randomly ended up working with the only other blue in the area but he's buggered off now and I'm all on my own again.

My kid's are getting fed up of me taking over the TV every week (southerners hey!...don't worry they were born blue, nature just hasn't kicked in yet).

far too many red's down this way aswell... but then again I suppose the south makes up at least 75% of their UK fanbase ;)