IGNORED

Whats happening to my beloved team.

Again another lackluster display against ten men Burnley. First off, well done Burnley for a brave display.
As for us, whats happened to this attractive and exciting team of last year.
Was last year a lucky on for RM, was it a crossover in tactics where his and Moyes merged and actually worked and now were seeing the full imprint of RM's tactics.We look slow and ordinary and a lower mid table side.
Why is Kone starting, he is clearly not of the standard required and is RM playing him hoping he will explode with goals so he does not have to admit he is one of are worst signings ever.
Why is Naismith being benched surely a better option than Kone.
Why is not playing 2 natural wing men and keeps forcing a midfielder to play wide ( today was first exception for most of the season.
What is his problem with Marallas, the guys gets goals but keeps getting dropped, i know he not firing on all cylinders but surely dragging him off at first oppurtunity and benching him does not help his confidence, but also having to rely on Kone upfront does not help Mirallas but yet kone, Alcaraz and Barkley ( still learning but has fall off this season) are quite clearly off the pace but yet keep getting picked. we don't want to lose Mirallas.
Finally, will somebody please explain the penalty taking situation and the farce it is ?

Edited by Wilowood

was it a crossover in tactics where his and Moyes merged and actually worked and now were seeing the full imprint of RM's tactics.

This has been my theory from the beginning to be honest if he's smart enough to clear out the deadwood and players that simply are not good enough Kone Alcaraz etc and buy smart in just two or three areas I'd like to think "hope" next season we will see a different and more potent side

That's easier said then done as always but we do have one of the potentially best youthful spines of a side in the league bar a few I just hope he learns from this season and adds wisely

Edited by EFC-Paul