IGNORED

Jorge Mere

plys his trade for the second team, whats the difference between him and galloway and browning? no thanks from me. either buy a solid veteran who can step in right away or play the lads.

If you haven't seen the player and he's only 18, how can you have this opinion? Every player comes from somewhere. CBs don't usually get chances that young anyhow. Maybe he has skill but needs to fill out or improve his tactical awareness? These would be things that prevent a club from playing a young CB. If the kid has skills and looks like he could be a player, why not take a chance and see how he develops in our own U-21s? It's not like we would be throwing a bunch of money into this.

If you haven't seen the player and he's only 18, how can you have this opinion? Every player comes from somewhere. CBs don't usually get chances that young anyhow. Maybe he has skill but needs to fill out or improve his tactical awareness? These would be things that prevent a club from playing a young CB. If the kid has skills and looks like he could be a player, why not take a chance and see how he develops in our own U-21s? It's not like we would be throwing a bunch of money into this.

he can't even crack first team at sporting gijon, they don't have worldies at CB. so that right there shows me enough to know we have 2 good CB that are young that I'd rather save the money and give a shot. now if this cat played regularly and was a proven talent and could step right in for cheap, perfect. but more CB prospects? are we going to play 5 at the back now?