IGNORED

Rumours without a Link

Just found this on icliverpool...

With Pienaar alongside Leon Osman, Mikel Arteta and Carsley in the centre of the park, Everton have one of the smallest midfields in the top flight.

At 5ft 10in, Carsley is the tallest, and Moyes admits he is hoping to bring more height to Everton’s midfield during the transfer window.

“It does come into my thinking because I have to think of what other players I need to put into the team,” he added. “It can affect what I do in other areas of the field.

“It is a problem and one I hope to address in January. We are short of some stature in there.”

Moysey is obviously singing from the same sheet as us with the need for a powerful central midfielder.

First of all, for the people saying that Everton are chasing Gudjohnsen and Defoe, this is not true. Why would Moyes want another forward when he has Johnson (who is not going anywhere), Yakubu, Anichebe and Vaughan? Moyes will strengthen his midfield with the signing of Juan Roman Riqueleme. The deal could not be completed in the Summer and was arranged so that it would go through this January. Moyes is also looking to sign Justin Hoyte and FC Barcelona youngsters Efrain Juarez Valdez and Iago.

Levski sofias nigerian international Richard eromoigbe is being considered by a number of English clubs including Everton and Reading. they will make a final check when he plays against Australia at cravern cottage in november

Arsenal does not want Andy Johnson. What a joke. Johnson will go to Man United if he goes anywhere.

From Football-rumours

Everton to bid for Saha in January and riquleme is in for sure

Everton will sign Shevchenko on loan for rest of the season, they will get de Rossi for £12.5 million, they will also sign justin Hoyte for £2.1 million.

They will sell hibbert for about 750 k, and also will sell victor anichebe to Arsenal for £5 million and Bendtner

Everton Rumours

Ins

Anton Ferdinand

Justin Hoyte –> £2.7 million

Stuart Downing –> £7 million

Jermaine Defoe –> £8 million (fallen out of line at Tottenham)

Outs

Yobo to Newcastle £8 million

Andy Johnson £7 million + anton Ferdinand

From Football-rumours

Everton to bid for Saha in January and riquleme is in for sure

Everton will sign Shevchenko on loan for rest of the season, they will get de Rossi for £12.5 million, they will also sign justin Hoyte for £2.1 million.

They will sell hibbert for about 750 k, and also will sell victor anichebe to Arsenal for £5 million and Bendtner

Everton Rumours

Ins

Anton Ferdinand

Justin Hoyte –> £2.7 million

Stuart Downing –> £7 million

Jermaine Defoe –> £8 million (fallen out of line at Tottenham)

Outs

Yobo to Newcastle £8 million

Andy Johnson £7 million + anton Ferdinand

ferdinand - no

hoyte yes

downing yes

defoe no

de rossi hell yes

bendtner snap their hand off

some others forom football-rumours

Everton –

ins –

john o shea £4 million –

justin Hoyte £2.5 million –

Stuart Downing £3 million + Phil Neville –

Alan Smith –

Steven Taylor –

Craig Bellamy –

outs –

Joseph yobo o + Steven Taylor –

phil Jagielka £1 million + Alan Smith –

andy Johnson £4 million + Bellamy –

but the most suprising news –

Joe Cole £8 million –

Daniele de Rossi £12 million –

jg –

– – –

Everton –

ins –

john o shea £4 million – No

justin Hoyte £2.5 million – Yes

Stuart Downing £3 million + Phil Neville – No

Alan Smith – Yes

Steven Taylor – Yes

Craig Bellamy – No

outs –

Joseph yobo o + Steven Taylor – NOOOO

phil Jagielka £1 million + Alan Smith – Gladly

andy Johnson £4 million + Bellamy – No chance

Joe Cole £8 million – Yes!!!!

Daniele de Rossi £12 million – Definately!!!

jg –

– – –

Everton –

ins –

john o shea £4 million –

justin Hoyte £2.5 million –

Stuart Downing £3 million + Phil Neville –

Alan Smith –

Steven Taylor –

Craig Bellamy –

outs –

Joseph yobo o + Steven Taylor –

phil Jagielka £1 million + Alan Smith –

andy Johnson £4 million + Bellamy –

Joe Cole £8 million –

Daniele de Rossi £12 million –

jg –

– – –

its not exactly news mate because we all no theres no chance in hell there gunna happen.

some more

Everton will sign Romas Daniell De Rossi for £15 million. They will also bid for unsettled Middlesbrough winger – Stewart Downing with a bid of £9 Million.

Arsenals Eboue will be moving to Everton FC in January for £8 Million

Shock bid for Manny Fernandes on loan, frox= zen out at Valencia, but Moyesie will swallow his pride. Van de meyde + 5 m for Stewart Downing, and unfortunately McFadden to Celtic – not getting a chance due to excellent prospects Vaughany and Victor.

Expect Moyes to check out Gilberto from Arsenal – class cover for Carsley, will share the role as it's clear Jags and Neville cannot do it as defensive midfield, but great at full back. Offers for Hibbert would also be considered.

Coming through off our Academy conveyor belt – Jack Rodwell CH certainty, Paddy Boyle LB John Paul Kissock CM ( no we will not sell to Citeh for £3 million), and look out for young Jose Baxter, you 16 CF – this boy is class. Moyes has also stated that he will buy 14 – 16 year olds to add to the squads, such as the lad Duffy from Ireland, and a couple just being bought from Crewe.

Addo on the inside at EFC

WEHEY! Looks whos's in the News again

Mikel Arteta has shocked Everton fans by claiming he would love to join Atletico Madrid. "One day I will end up at Atletico. It's a club I like and I would love to play there," said the 25-year-old midfielder. (The Sun)

Yawn! Not really shocking, i mean you'd expect when he's past it, he'll return to his home country.

Edited by Randomness

i heard weve been looking st modric but chelsea r favourites for 15 mil

Everton will complete the signings of Juan Roman Riquelme, Justin Hoyte and Manuel Fernandes in January. Riquelme will come in on loan with a view to a permanant move, Hoyte will come in for £2 million and Fernandes, who is out of favour with Ronald Koeman because they did not get on when Koeman was at Benfica, will come in for £10 million.

Reading are hoping to complete the signing of Victor Anichebe from Everton in January for a fee of £1 million + Leroy Lita, who is now backup to the first team. They are also hoping to sign Gary Cahill for £3.5 million, Lee Cattermole for £5 million and Michael Kightly for £2.5 million.

Everton will break their club record transfer fee again for a world–class, head–turning midfielder. Probably not Riquelme.

no thanks on the lita and 1 mil front

first one would be good, although i still dont want riquleme, hoyte for 2 and manny fo 10 wud be top notch. id like us to try for diaby

Edited by CraccerC

i heard weve been looking st modric but chelsea r favourites for 15 mil

Everton will complete the signings of Juan Roman Riquelme, Justin Hoyte and Manuel Fernandes in January. Riquelme will come in on loan with a view to a permanant move, Hoyte will come in for £2 million and Fernandes, who is out of favour with Ronald Koeman because they did not get on when Koeman was at Benfica, will come in for £10 million.

Reading are hoping to complete the signing of Victor Anichebe from Everton in January for a fee of £1 million + Leroy Lita, who is now backup to the first team. They are also hoping to sign Gary Cahill for £3.5 million, Lee Cattermole for £5 million and Michael Kightly for £2.5 million.

Everton will break their club record transfer fee again for a world–class, head–turning midfielder. Probably not Riquelme.

no thanks on the lita and 1 mil front

first one would be good, although i still dont want riquleme, hoyte for 2 and manny fo 10 wud be top notch. id like us to try for diaby

Yeah who would want Riquleme, I mean what could we do with a world class midfielder with an eye for goal and an excellent range of passing when we already have Phil Neville!!! :P:P:P

Matter of opinion.

IMHO he is a great player, and if we get a player like Riquelme it will show the world that we aren't a 'small club', but actually in with a chance of winning things. It's not like we currently have any household in names in the majority of footballing countries, O.K most have heard of Cahill and McFadden on the international scene and the majority should have heard of Johnson and Neville but apart from that I can see why people think we are a small club. I think a player like Riquelme would change their opinions.

If you're saying that his style doesn't suit the Premiership you could say the same about Arteta. He needs space on the ball and when he doesn't get it he sometimes struggles to perform, that's why both players have a good first touch, to generate space for themselves so that they can play their game.

you say that, but arteta does suit the premiership, he's adapted very well, he makes himself space by using his body and he shields the ball very well, he's a very intelligent player, and his age has aided him develop. to say arteta doesn't suit the premiership style i think is a long way off the mark, i think not only does he suit it, but he's very very good at playing it