IGNORED

10:51 Am Thursday 21st September 2006

GoldfishMemory

Bad example really

You call "your far tooo serious and a RS so stop spoiling our fun"

an example of abuse when you have already acknowledged your post was wrong

Jesus, you are a foookin knob of the highest order, all you ever post is arguments or infamatory comments. Why are you here you bellend

GET A LIFE, BTW who do you support again

51446[/snapback]

Knob? Bellend? And this isn't firing abuse?!

Well fuck you you fucking twit. And its none of your fucking business who I support. Wanker.

Well fuck you you fucking twit. And its none of your fucking business who I support. Wanker.

51449[/snapback]

"your far tooo serious and a RS so stop spoiling our fun

For the other evertonian, that was my first thought when I heard that on the Radio, but as we know that lot across the park have sold their soul to the devil "

I quote the original example, wheres the abuse??

There is none!!

How fuckin old are you? Why arnt you in school?

oooo temper temper  :lol:   just tell use who you support not to hard is it, well might be for you coz your a dumb prick

51452[/snapback]

A dumb prick? You don't even know me yet you claim to know about me?

If it will stop the abuse (I imagine it won't but hey) I support Sheffield United.

I left 10 years ago. Judging by your grasp on the English language you should probably still be there.

51457[/snapback]

:rolleyes:

Pity you didnt opened your big mouth earlier about your team cos I actually like Sheffield United and as for the English comment I use the queens English perfectly when it matters & internet speak on the internet!

Want a bigger shovel? Your obviously trying to dig yourself down to Australia the amount of enimies your making when you could just stop being a prick and end all this.

ok i dont believe that part but if you really do support them... 20TH HAHAHA

51460[/snapback]

I didn't think anyone would believe me quite frankly which is why I never said it before. It hardly seemed worth saying anything as people had already made up their minds but there we are. I've said it now.

I do support them. I am from Sheffield (although I live in London now). And yes we may be in 20th right now but you have to make allowances. For a start all of our players are a bit rubbish and Warnock appears to still be treating the Premiership as some kind of holiday at the moment. When it finally dawns on him that we have to fight to stay there we'll pick up.

I didn't think anyone would believe me quite frankly which is why I never said it before. It hardly seemed worth saying anything as people had already made up their minds but there we are. I've said it now.

I do support them. I am from Sheffield (although I live in London now). And yes we may be in 20th right now but you have to make allowances. For a start all of our players are a bit rubbish and Warnock appears to still be treating the Premiership as some kind of holiday at the moment. When it finally dawns on him that we have to fight to stay there we'll pick up.

51463[/snapback]

thing is you havent got premiership quailty players, you will go down imo.

51449[/snapback]

HOOK LINE & SINKER i think thats how the phrase goes. You sound very familar to previous posters we have had on here who get very agressive at the slightest thing, much like the road rage aggressor who turns out to be a big softy when confronted in person