IGNORED

Hello from Los Angeles!

LiverpoolisBlue1878

Hello! 
My name is Rich and I’m an American lifelong footballer with strong connections to Everton via family and friends I consider family. 
On the heels of our win in West London, a beautiful showing against those blasted bees, I thought I’d put some feelers out for a possible season ticket holder to support my devotion to the Toffees. 
A proud supporter since 2010 when Landon Donovan made his short but sweet trip across the pond, I’ve been especially involved in the team’s fortunes as of late, due to a close friend’s family being lifelong supporters. My wife and I have the chance to join them in Liverpool in March, which we’ve adjusted our schedule to coincide with the derby on March 16th and St Patty’s Day the following day.
This would be my first football match in Europe, and it would mean quite a bit as my friend recently lost his father Jim, who passed in June. This will be the first and last time back to Goodison since his passing for them, and they’ve graciously invited me knowing my love for Jim and Everton football. 
I’m looking for 2 tickets anywhere in the grounds, it would be an insane opportunity to honor Jim and have such a meaningful match be my first initiation to in-person Everton football. If anybody knows of any season ticket holders with extra seats, I’ll gladly pay a small premium to witness this historic match wearing my official 2010 Landon Donovan match kit. Hope someone can help,

Cheers! 

10 minutes ago, LiverpoolisBlue1878 said:

On the heels of our win in West London, a beautiful showing against those blasted bees, I thought I’d put some feelers out for a possible season ticket holder to support my devotion to the Toffees. 
A proud supporter since 2010 when Landon Donovan made his short but sweet trip across the pond, I’ve been especially involved in the team’s fortunes as of late, due to a close friend’s family being lifelong supporters. My wife and I have the chance to join them in Liverpool in March, which we’ve adjusted our schedule to coincide with the derby on March 16th and St Patty’s Day the following day.
This would be my first football match in Europe, and it would mean quite a bit as my friend recently lost his father Jim, who passed in June. This will be the first and last time back to Goodison since his passing for them, and they’ve graciously invited me knowing my love for Jim and Everton football. 
I’m looking for 2 tickets anywhere in the grounds, it would just be an insane opportunity to honor Jim and have such a meaningful match be my first initiation to in-person European football. If anybody knows of any season ticket holders with extra seats, I’ll gladly pay a small premium to witness this historic match wearing my official 2010 Landon Donovan match kit. Hope someone can help,

Cheers! 

I'd say a season ticket holder with extra seats is an extreme long shot; you'd have more chance getting a club membership and hovering by your computer immediately tickets are available in the member's priority window. Good luck.