IGNORED

Xbox 360

Adam

Think you can get it a bit cheaper than that now maybe about £270 or something. Make sure you (who ever is getting it for you) shops around. Also as well as looking in places like game, currys, comet make sure you look in Blockbusters.

thanks for that but i think me auntie got me it today yano, but if she hasnt i'll tell her to look around.

Gamestation has core with pro evo 6 and gears of war for 220, you can get a hard drive around 45 quid now (ebay). So it works out a steal. Although the wireless controllers can work out expensive.

I have a wireless controller and a play/charge kit - it works out at 45quid. That's a disgusting price when you think about it.

With the latest backwards compatibility update the Xbox 360 can play all these original xbox games http://www.xbox.com/en-GB/games/backwardco...tygameslist.htm

Not sure if you need the hard drive to install this update tho. If you need that update you don't need to get xbox live either because you can write the update to a cd using your pc and then put the disk in your 360.

• 2 months later...