IGNORED

Suggestion 4 Kopites!

We could maybe cash in flogging off old copy's of last season's review DVD to Kopshiotes.

After another viewing recently it dawned on me that late in the feature, their is footage of the 2-2 @ St Mary's.

And would ya belive it surely no, to god & heavens above...yessss....

"PETER CROUCH SCORES"..

( he's even in red) Yep weve seen it their still waiting!!!...Cha ching.

To be honest You no why I viewed AGAIN ( which means more than once or another viewing btw) recently....??????

Is as I ordered my copy via the club mega store in I think it was late July ealry August...

& it has just Feking ARRIVED..!!! ( late November)...but a fortnight ago or so!!!

Brilliant serivce I have nothiong but plaudits 4 the club store's & the wonderfull

international service it provides...Cost me MORE in Postage then the price of the DVD itself..!!!

Might have to ry Jon's online shop 4 neXt yr's copy...do u think you could get to me in "under 6 months".............. :lol::huh::):o:lol:

Lets hope the team, proivde a decent performance quicker than it took for my DVD to arrive!!!

Zed Posted Yesterday, 09:21 AM

Hang on a sec there PAT

You say "After another viewing recently" 

You're not a closet "bastard sons of Everton" supporter are you 

sorry to disapoint Zeno..ermm I mean sorry Zedo..... ;)

Edited by PatV

To be honest You no why I viewed AGAIN ( which means more than once or another viewing btw) recently....??????

Is as I ordered my copy via the club mega store in I think it was late July ealry August...

& it has just Feking ARRIVED..!!! ( late November)...but a fortnight ago or so!!!

Brilliant serivce I have nothiong but plaudits 4 the club store's & the wonderfull

international service it provides...Cost me MORE in Postage then the price of the DVD itself..!!!

Might have to ry Jon's online shop 4 neXt yr's copy...do u think you could get to me in "under 6 months".............. :lol:   :huh:   :)   :o   :lol:

Lets hope the team, proivde a decent performance quicker than it took for my DVD to arrive!!!

sorry to disapoint Zeno..ermm I mean sorry Zedo..... ;)

After reading you initial post again I realise you where refering to the ~EFC season review, must get my eyes tested. I though you were watching the RS season review :o