IGNORED

Xmas Night Out

Andy

are they robots mac?

I wish they were Andy. :D

No, I would just like to teach them that even though Christmas is the birth of our lord and saviour, they must learn to take the rough with smooth.

We buy them lot's of nice prezzies, and then we leave them in the dark, unable to play with the bloody things. :P

ATB

Mac

Damn, this was to be the xmas the family & me self, came home for a month or so.

However, Pat had to feed his ego mid year with a shiny new Bucket & Mr Ford now has all my money.

Xmas, whilstr hot n perfect n great down under, is when I personally find I pine for home.

So apologies 4 non appearance @ this yr's xmas night, perhaps Ill make an appearance via video phone or sumfin.... :lol::lol::lol:

I think you should all get together & get tanked up this xmas the toffee talk way.

Damn, this was to be the xmas the family & me self, came home for a month or so.

However, Pat had to feed his ego mid year with a shiny new Bucket & Mr Ford now has all my money.

Xmas, whilstr hot n perfect n great down under, is when I personally find I pine for home.

So apologies 4 non appearance @ this yr's xmas night, perhaps Ill make an appearance via video phone or sumfin.... :lol::lol::lol:

I think you should all get together & get tanked up this xmas the toffee talk way.

you can accept your possible tt awards by video link, "sorry pat cant be here right now,hes making his next post but we have got him here,direct feed to down under!" :D