IGNORED

John Terry's Sending Off Conspiracy Theory

Got it off A neutral Forum i'm on

Apparently it is alleged that John Terry told Ledley King to 'Shut up you lippy black monkey' before getting

sent off on Sunday. This would explain the following:

Why King went mad, when normally he is mild tempered and the incident appeared harmless

Why Chimbonda went berserk and had to be physically restrained

Why Zakora went mad also Why Drogba, who was there and always gets involved, did nothing

Why Terry calmly walked away expecting to be sent off for what appeared on TV to be nothing

Terry was accused by Eto of making racist comments in the Barcelona game last year.

Apparently a Spurs player has leaked this, but Chelsea are working overtime to keep it quiet

Ashley Cole has said that Poll told him the lack of discipline by Chelsea was out of order and Chelsea are trying to discredit Poll,

but he cannot possibly come out and say what Terry did as he is the England captain, preferring to say he was sent off for 'ungentlemanly

conduct'.

Finally, Rio Ferdinand said in his book that a current England player was a known racist. Wonder who he meant?

If this story is true, it will be massive and I can't believe the press haven't got hold of it yet. Chelsea must be weighing journalists out left, right and centre

Wat do people think? If its true then Surely Terry Will be Removed From football as there is no place for racism especially from the england captain,

Got it off A neutral Forum i'm on

Apparently it is alleged that John Terry told Ledley King to 'Shut up you lippy black monkey' before getting

sent off on Sunday. This would explain the following:

Why King went mad, when normally he is mild tempered and the incident appeared harmless

Why Chimbonda went berserk and had to be physically restrained

Why Zakora went mad also Why Drogba, who was there and always gets involved, did nothing

Why Terry calmly walked away expecting to be sent off for what appeared on TV to be nothing

Terry was accused by Eto of making racist comments in the Barcelona game last year.

Apparently a Spurs player has leaked this, but Chelsea are working overtime to keep it quiet

Ashley Cole has said that Poll told him the lack of discipline by Chelsea was out of order and Chelsea are trying to discredit Poll,

but he cannot possibly come out and say what Terry did as he is the England captain, preferring to say he was sent off for 'ungentlemanly

conduct'.

Finally, Rio Ferdinand said in his book that a current England player was a known racist. Wonder who he meant?

If this story is true, it will be massive and I can't believe the press haven't got hold of it yet. Chelsea must be weighing journalists out left, right and centre

Wat do people think? If its true then Surely Terry Will be Removed From football as there is no place for racism especially from the england captain,

Football toilet talk!

Not what I meant, by good rumour I was thinking from a gossip POV.

Racist attitudes of any kind have no place in modern society, let alone football. Sorry for any misunderstanding folks.

ATB

Mac

my shed loving friend i wasnt having a go at you, i forgot to add "that ye its a juicy story but its a nasty one all the same."