IGNORED

Silent Hill 4

Sickboy

Anyone played this yet?

Ive been playing it for about 30 mins & ive just realised that im a wimp. Its the middle of the day & ive had to turn it off cause its srewing me up. Scary shit. 27 years old & i cant play a game. Shocking.

Someone back me up here, am i a pussy or does this game scare the shit out of other people?

Started playing it but not played it for a while. Have it on xbox and its great I like all of them.

Nothing to scary about it and the film wasn't scary either I didn't think but that sort of stuff doesn't worry me. Things about ghosts and stuff like that do.

Good game though what I have played.

Plays with your mind.

Can't wait for Resident Evil 5 to come out in March on the 360

Started playing it but not played it for a while. Have it on xbox and its great I like all of them.

Nothing to scary about it and the film wasn't scary either I didn't think but that sort of stuff doesn't worry me. Things about ghosts and stuff like that do.

Good game though what I have played.

Plays with your mind.

Can't wait for Resident Evil 5 to come out in March on the 360

dont count your chickens mate, capcom have said dont be surprised if it doesnt come out til next year :blink:

they basically wanna do everything possible with a next gen console so it isnt rushed and doesnt come out early, theres hardly any info on it and theres no demos of gameplay either :s

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Resident_Evil_5

make what you will of that

If Resi 5 is as good as Resi 4 I will be happy tho think even including resi 4 the games seem to lose something near the end. Have completed all the main ones not dead aim except Resi 3 and without exception they all seem to go from creepy area eventually to some kind of bunker/military complex and end with the player having to run away during some kind of countdown change the ending please.