IGNORED

The Price Of Football

Ticket Prices  

8 members have voted

1. 1. Does the price of tickets put you off going to the match?

• Yes
    • No
    • Depends who we are playing
  2. 2. How much is it fair to charge for tickets?

• below £10
    • £11-£20
    • £20- £30
    • £30-£40
    • £40 +
  3. 3. Is it fair to pay more to see a "better" team play you?

• Yes
    • No

Football fans will go no matter what that is why we are exploited but it is a joke the way we are treated especially the loyal fans!

I think season ticket holders should be shown some credit for their loyalty, It's not on them charging a retired fella top wack to sit in a seat he's paid for, for over 40 years. Plus why should I a loyal fan home and away for 10 years have to pay the same for a cup ticket as the tinsel fans??

You could moan forever but things wont change football will just implode & the G14 will get what they want with the rest going back to real football with very little money!

there not non-leauge but i go to see walsall play a fair bit. (its hard for me to get to Goodison that often becasue of distance- though that will all change when i move back up't north in sept. cant wait) anyway, i go and see walsall because its my mates team (the one in the photo opposite) and for certain games we got charged £22, and it was against boston. £22 to see walsall boston. the worlds gone mad.

but i have seen a fair few ex-evertonians play for them over the last few yeats. Vinny Samways, Brett Angell (he was still rubish by the way), Anthony Gerrard, Dan Fox, Ruddy (on loan)-

They have pretty good concessions for the "Older Generation" :) and children. A thirty pound Ticket can be had for a tenner these days.

Thats still pretty good considering in the sixties the EFC glory years and World cup year i was Paying £6. (yes six pounds)

for a season ticket in the Main stand. == 21 home games, all reserve games, and preferential treatment on cup tickets, we didnt need ten away ticket stubbs in the days of 75,000 gates.

But hey life goes on, THE WAGES INCREASE, AND THE COST OF LIVING INCREASES, i remember me having to save up for months to get that season ticket then, just as you do now.