IGNORED

Joey Barton . . . . . . Again!

Because they are arrogant twats who dont think their places should come under threat from a player at a smaller club. Fuck Lampard etc ginger McClaren picks the side based on footballing ability, and that is how we should look at football players who we want to come to this club.

agreed. The reason england players don;t want him their is beacuse he spoke out about their england books. He said of Lamps/ Gerrard/ A Cole writing books afer the world cup The players had an attitude of"I had a crap world cup. Buy my book."

and of lampard and gerrard together, and how he could fit into the england set-up

"I wouldn't be like Lampard or Gerrard, who are superstars at their clubs and want the limelight when they play for England. If there were two balls on the pitch, then I think England would be successful but, the fact is, it's been proven they don't work together

i think he made fair comments, and i dont see any problem with him aking them. its not like they were unfounded or anything.