IGNORED

Relief

I can see his point on the security in a way. The amount of fans travelling into Athens and all English means they can't identify and seperate them in sectors which they can do a lot easier if the two sets of fans are from two different countries.

However, I wasn't impressed with his comment that he's glad its not two English clubs as its meant to be a "pan-European competition" as if they're that concerned with that why they let 4 teams from England etc enter? If Man u went through, they would have deserved it and I don't recall any one from UEFA mentioning the Valencia and Real Madrid Final in the early 00's. Also, it's a all Spanish UEFA cup final and nothing has been mentioned about that. If's just UEFA being anti-English like bloody usual.

What should be concerning them more is that the two finalists aren't even the two top teams in their country :huh:

What should be concerning them more is that the two finalists aren't even the two top teams in their country :huh:

That's what I was thinking. Here we have the third place team in England meeting the third place team in Italy for the right to be crowned European champions.

We're number three! Go team! :P