IGNORED

Best Line Up For A Festival

aaron

When I saw the title I thought you meant some kind of fantasy best line up ever, that Reading and Leeds line up is shocking, the reformed Pumpkins headlining? Or should I say Billy Corgan and Jimmy plus some randomers, that isn't the Smashing Pumpkins I like NiN but the rest of the line up is pretty much average indie shite. Plus Red Hot Chilli Peppers are the most dull band ever.

You were born too late people :lol: . Line-ups from the four that I went to when music was real B) .

1975....Alan Stivell - Alberto y Los Trios Paranios - Babe Ruth - Caravan - Climax Blues Band - Dr Feelgood - Hawkwind - Heavy Metal Kids - Joan Armatrading - John Mclaughlin - Judas Priest - Kids - Kokomo - Kursaal Flyers - Lou Reed - Mahavishnu Orchestra - Ozark Mountain Daredevils - Richard and Linda Thompson - Robin Trower - Snafu - Soft Machine - Stella - String Driven Thing - Supertramp - Thin Lizzy - UFO - Wally - Wishbone Ash - Yes - Zebra

1976...AC/DC - AFT - Back Door - Band Called 'O' - Black Oak Arkansas - Brand X - Camel - Eddie and the Hot Rods - Enid, The - Gong - Howard Bragen - John Hiseman's Coliseum II - Mallard - Manfred Mann - Mighty Diamonds - Moon - Nick Pickett - Pat Travers Band - Phil Manzerners - Rory Gallagher - Roy St John - Sadista Sisters, The - Sassafras - Stallion - Supercharge - Sutherland Brothers and Quiver - Ted Nugent - U Ray - Van Der Graaf Generator

1977....5 Hand Reef - Aerosmith - Alex Harvey - Blue - Doobie Brothers - Electric Chairs - Enid, The - Frankie Miller - George Hatcher - Gloria Mundi - Golden Earing - Graham Parker - Hawkwind - John Miles - Kingfish - Krazy Kats - Little River Band - Lone Star - Motors - No Dice - Racing Cars - Salt - Staa Marx - Thin Lizzy - Tiger - U Boat - Ultravox! - Uriah Heep - Widowmaker

1978....After the Fire - Albion Band - Automatics - Bethnal - Business - Chelsea - Foreigner - Greg Kihn Band - Gruppo Sportivo - Ian Gillan Band - Jam, The - Jenny Darren - John Otway - Lindisfarne - Losers - Motors - New Hearts - Next - Nutz - Pacific Eardrum - Patti Smith - Paul Inder - Penetration - Pirates, The - Radio Stars - Sham 69 - Slade - Speedometers - Spirit - Squeeze - Status Quo - Tom Robinson Band - Ultravox!

Download is so much better lol

i went in 2004

qft man. and i envy you for going in 2004. so you saw metallica with joey jordison and dave lombardo filling in on drums???

last years download was ace. metallica, axl rose and friends, trivium dragonforce. brilliant. this year is disapointing so i might go next year

qft man. and i envy you for going in 2004. so you saw metallica with joey jordison and dave lombardo filling in on drums???

last years download was ace. metallica, axl rose and friends, trivium dragonforce. brilliant. this year is disapointing so i might go next year

Yup i did :D the best weekend of my life. although had to wait a hour for metallica as they where late static x canceled got to see korn with head saw dimebags last Uk performance and all the other good bands :D

now i really hate you lol . not only did you see metallica with joey and dave from slayer. but you got to see dimebag. hes like my idol and coz of that fucker nathan gale il never see him. how were damageplan coz i never saw any of the footage from that concert

breathe alex breathe.