IGNORED

Bayern Munich

These guys have just bought Klose from Werder, which brings there spending to a mammouth £47 million pounds this season....Not bad for a club not in the champions league!!! :angry:

If we are to get anywhere in the UEFA cup I sincerely hope we avoid these guys until the final! The likes of Klose, Franck Ribery, Lucad Podolski, Luca Toni et al would be quite daunting for us!

You've gota play the best at some time!!

...and our first eleven is, without question in my mind, a match for any club in a one off game, we proved that time and again last season against some of the best in Europe, rarely (if ever) with our best eleven starting. There's no reason we can't extend that to a two legged tie and you can be sure as fuck Bayern will want to avoid us almost as much as we want to avoid them.

...and our first eleven is, without question in my mind, a match for any club in a one off game, we proved that time and again last season against some of the best in Europe, rarely (if ever) with our best eleven starting. There's no reason we can't extend that to a two legged tie and you can be sure as fuck Bayern will want to avoid us almost as much as we want to avoid them.

Mike right now I have the uncontrollable urge to paint my face blue and march into Germany with a makeshift army of Evertonians.

All I have to say to any European team is we may not be the best but we've got pride and after last time you better come prepared if you want to take the blues!

I'm not surprised Bayern is spending money like it's going out of style. They're one of those snobby G-14 teams who think that UCL football is their birthright, and they're going to do everything they can to avoid getting shut out of it for two straight years - frankly I'm certain that the moves they're making are targeted at getting back on top of the Bundesliga (and thus back into the UCL), not winning the UEFA Cup, because teams like BM are all about the Champions' League. I'm with Mike, though. If they think that piles of cash and stockpiling superstars is enough to get them what they want, then bring 'em on, and let's see what our boys can do to them.