IGNORED

Ahmed Yahiaoui

http://home.skysports.com/list.aspx?hlid=4...+French+starlet

Ahmed Yahiaoui has been offered the chance to train with Everton.

David Moyes is looking to strengthen his squad before the start of the new Premier League season.

According to L'Equipe, he will cast his eye over Yahiaoui for the rest of this week before deciding whether to offer him a deal.

20-year-old Yahiaoui is looking to kick-start his career after a difficult couple of seasons at Ligue 2 side Istres and Swiss outfit Sion.

He was tipped for future stardom after helping France to win the European Under 17 Championship and remains highly regarded.

If he couldnt cope in Swiss league 2 how would he cut it in the prem...maybe Moyes can bring his early career form out of him

Central midfield, got this off the Net, but the Translation is a bit Sketchey...............

""some words on Ahmed Yahiaoui

Like its Nasri accomplice, it belongs to the team of France of less than 17 years champion of Europe in 2004.

Like Nasri, it signed its first contract pro during the summer 2004.

But at the time of its first season pro, it played only 5 ends of match.

August 29, 2005, the young medium of Olympian ground has just begun with the club from Istres in L2.

There remained to him still 2 years of contract but on innumerable problems of discipline decided the leaders to yield it.

Olympian staff wanted to keep half of the rights of this international of less than 18 years which was champion of Europe in 2004.

It signed a 3 year old contract with the FC Istres.

August 29, 2005"""

Seems as tho his team cancelled his contract after some Disciplinary problems and let him go to where he is now. I think. :D

Dont know how to post a link Crac, but if you just put his name into your search browser you 'll get several Wikpeadia pages that says translate this page, tried 2 or three and they say roughly the same, he has been dismissed by his club with 2 years still to run on his contract.

I think thats why the deal is held up, he wants paying up for his contract before he comes to us.

See what you make of it.

http://www.omplanete.com/olympiquedemarseille/joueur173.html

try this.

there's a couple of things i didn't understand...but i understand about 90% of whats said from that link.

Nasri is a player btw... but yeh signed first pro deal 2004 and played 5 games. which at 17 isn't bad really. it's a bit confusing, some of the things don't add up but disciplinary reasons canceled the contract after 2 years...but the thing i have a problem with is that the paragraph finished with him signing a 3 year contract, so from that i gather that it was that contract that got canceled and that has brought him to marseille :S, so he could have moved from marseille and back. but yeh must have/had have promise for them to want to keep rights to him and he was in the france udner 18 squad when they won the european championships...i think

EDIT : ah i see it now... he didn't go back he had his 3 year deal at istres canceled and moved to sion on a free...i think that's it, sounds about right. and he left sion in 2006 to find a club in france, and sion didn't see a future for him there, so now he's clubless. chelsea used to be itnerested too.

Edited by CraccerC

Sounds like hes got a bit of an attitude problem but if he came thru in same french youth group as Nasri and the likes then must have some potential to unlock.

Read before he'l sign a 12 month rolling contract much like Andersons so why not see what he can do as he'l be on minimal wages i imagine

Sounds like hes got a bit of an attitude problem but if he came thru in same french youth group as Nasri and the likes then must have some potential to unlock.

Read before he'l sign a 12 month rolling contract much like Andersons so why not see what he can do as he'l be on minimal wages i imagine

guess il have to say deal noel :lol:

but on a seious note i cant see any harm in taking him on a contract like da silva's as he is still young and sound like he was a hot prospect that wen of the boil abit so try him and if it works great and if it doesnt work out weve lost basicly nothing so it is a solid move. imo