IGNORED

Drm Problem

MikeO

Keep getting...

Unable to deliver the license. There appears to be a problem with your system's DRM component.

For instructions on how to resolve this issue please refer to our Frequently asked questions page, section Licence delivery error: A problem has occurred in the DRM component.

Error Code: C00D2751 OR 0xC00D2751

Error Number: -1072879791

Error Description: A problem has occurred in the Digital Rights Management component. Contact Microsoft product support.

Position: 3.1

when I try to watch Everton TV on my PC. Laptop's fine. I've followed all the advice they give for sorting it but it's still not working. Any ideas?

http://drmlicense.one.microsoft.com/Indivsite/en/indivit.asp

That might fix it - it could be because they have locked your everton tv account to the laptop and they limit downloads to one pc.

that could be a possibility i know that some places will log your mac address so only the computer with that mac address will be

able to log onto it..... mac address can be changed if u know how and the tools needed which i have if you wanna try it?