IGNORED

Young Midfielder, Mike Bradley

Moyes is very keen on the US U-20 center midfielder, who is a regular at dutch club Heerenveen. Moyes has been particularly impressed by the kid's 5 goals in the last 4 games in eredivisie league play. Tim Howard has also been pushing the envelope on this one and is encouraging your coach to sign him before someone else does.

Edited by graham1248

• 3 weeks later...

"Danny Szetela trained with us a fortnight with a view to move if i remember correctly but Moyes didn't go through with it."

he had trials with us when he was 16 cause he has dual citizenship one of which is in the EU somewhere

and i'm pretty sure we offered him a contract

but he decided that he didn't want to move away and instead joined MLS

then this summer he came out saying that he wanted to play in europe somewhere and Everton was his top choice

i think he ended up going to some spanish team or something but i can't remember

I love the way Michael Bradley plays. Although he isn't the most creative player out there, he is a very smart and a hard worker. Plus he isn't afraid of taking on players and doing the dirty work that nobody wants to do. I remember watching the US Brazil match and he wouldn't back down to Ronaldinho. At only 20 years old he has a bright future ahead of him. His style would fit the Premiership perfectly in my opinion.