IGNORED

Pienaar Wants To Stay

Louis

http://www.skysports.com/story/0,19528,11661_2792290,00.html

Everton midfielder Steven Pienaar has voiced his determination to secure a permanent switch to Goodison Park.

The South African international arrived on Merseyside in July on a one-year loan deal from Borussia Dortmund.

Pienaar has made seven Premier League starts this season and scored his first goal for Everton in the 2-0 win over Middlesbrough.

The 25-year-old revealed that he is 100 per cent focused on proving his worth to Toffees boss David Moyes.

"I want to establish myself in the Premier League and to make my move permanent," Pienaar told the Daily Star.

"At the moment I'm just here on loan, but it's not in my mind that I'm here on loan.

"I'm here to play football and fight for my place and it's up to me to make it permanent by showing I deserve to be here."

Best news for ages!!!! :D

I like the quote aas well, sounds like he has really found his feet here. Watching his rapid improvement, it shouldn't be long before we see the Pienaar of old (meaning his Ajax days). Lets make the move a done deal before there is any chance of someone scuppering any possible deal.

Agree!.......Too much has been made about his size, as he's settled some of his passing and that goal he got the other day show what he's capable of.

If your good enough....your big enough!!