IGNORED

Santa Claus Is Coming To Town

Louis

christmas has lost its appeil as many are fed up with it by fucking november, never mind towards the end of december.

Totally agree. In work, they get selection boxes and Xmas gifts (deodorant packs and all that) in half way through September. It's a bloody joke is what it is.

Ive had it wif Xmas this year.

Still going to do it all 4 the sake of kidz etc, but going to ease back.

I live in a Culdesac & past few years street has won best lights up in area comp via local paper. Everyone decks out the outside of houses / fences / gardens etc in lights n all the jist ( ends up costing a fortune ) & is a fire hazzard waiting to combust.

So me n the bloke next door (Young Fella) Who only likes lighting up the rubber on his big ass V8 GM are going to hold out together.

That is until Vera the crazy ( Carzy as in drunk by 4pm most days) Russian women 2 doors up gets on our cases & we relent.

Got clever this year though & have been buying & freezing down 1 large Roast a week for the past & next few weeks before its too dear to touch & save a few squids for the final days scramble, but ill buy my Prawns xmas eve & make some pirate merry :)

right you think thats bad. i work in chester cathedral and we order our xmas stuff in january, it arrives in august and we put it out mid-september. and the church complains that xmas is commercial.

The church stole the Christmas holiday period from the pagans so it seems fitting that its stolen back off them (albeit to capitalists).

Can't remeber who it was but a great man once said:

"I wish it could be christmas every day....."

Roy Wood, and he was a pretty great man (still is as far as I know....The Prisoner is a big fan if I recall correctly).

Hate Christmas being here so early.

Hate the hypocrisy of the church.

Pagan festival, Jesus is dead, God is as real as Santa, get over it :P .

Love the day though, and the two or three before and after.