IGNORED

Co-op Bank Are Scum

jamiemaher85

Bit of a rant here. I have been in the process of applying for a Career Devlopment Loan through Co-Op Bank at the moment to help pay for my MA that i have just started. I have had nothing but trouble with it. I began the application in August- AUGUST!!!!! and it still hasn't been sorted out. Its a joke. The fact that every time i call i get put on hold for an average of 45 minutes doesn't help either. Everytime i speak to someone i just get "Don't worry Mr Maher it will be sorted and processed within 2 days" but of course it doesn't. Then i went in on Monday to be told that the application had expired becasue it had been going on for too long. Its so stupid. I had finished my part of the application 4 weeks ago and it was then all down to them. If i had dilly dallyed sending back forms or had caused a hold up then fine let the application expire, but when its all in their hands they shouldn't let it happen. I was so Angry. So now i think its gonna be at least another two weeks until it gets sorted, if it ever does. So it will only have taken 4 months, thats customer service for you!

ok, rant over!

My wife was a banker till the kids came along!........nearly nine years working for Barclays!

Sometimes used to send the old and damaged bank notes away to be destroyed :o

You've heard of people taking their work home with them.....do you think I could ever get her to bring her work home :angry::angry::angry:

I mean I could have burnt all that old money for them :rolleyes: