IGNORED

Managers Refusing To Talk To The Bbc

Think I've read this somewhere before but is it just me who's pissed off with Ferguson, Redknapp and Allerdyce refusing to talk to the BBC? They send out their assistants because they've spat the dummy because of something that's been said in the past. Pathetic. Think the beeb should tell them to fuck off and that if they can't talk to the boss they won't be interviewed at all.

Edited by MikeO

Think I've read this somewhere before but is it just me who's pissed off with Ferguson, Redknapp and Allerdyce refusing to talk to the BBC? They send out their assistants because they've spat the dummy because of something that's been said in the past. Pathetic. Think the beeb should tell them to fuck off and that if they can't talk to the boss they won't be interviewed at all.

Way to go Mike whooooo! :P Redknapp and Allerdyce wont talk to the beeb because of the bunging issue and so they shouldnt they should be ashamed of themselves. They talk to Sky cos they dont make interesting documentaries on how managers are recking the beautiful game.

Ferguson doesnt speak to them cos they repharsed somthing he sed dont know what he sed like.